Saturday, October 22, 2011

Doug Magee's "Darkness All Around," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Darkness All Around by Doug Magee.

The entry begins:
There are three principal roles in Darkness All Around. Sean Collins is a man who disappeared from his home town eleven years earlier and has returned claiming he killed a woman while blacked out before he left. I did a book trailer and used the actor Chris Henry Coffey to play Sean (he can be seen in the film Trust). If I had to choose a star, it would probably be Ryan...[read on]
View the trailers and learn more about the book and author at Doug Magee's website and the Darkness All Around website.

Writers Read: Doug Magee (June 2010).

The Page 69 Test: Never Wave Goodbye.

My Book, The Movie: Never Wave Goodbye.

Writers Read: Doug Magee (October 2011).

The Page 69 Test: Darkness All Around.

My Book, The Movie: Darkness All Around.

--Marshal Zeringue