Saturday, May 07, 2011

Coffee with a canine: Sarah-Kate Lynch & Ted

This weekend's featured duo at Coffee with a Canine: Sarah-Kate Lynch & Ted.

Part of the Q & A:
How did your dog come to be united with you?

Well, his predecessor, Kit, died without much warning and I was inconsolable so we rang the breeder we had got him from 10 years before and he just so happened to have a five-month-old puppy...

How did Ted get his name?

Actually, I wanted to call him Kit. He looks exactly the same as Kit - all Kerry Blues seem identical - and I missed Kit so much I just wanted to pretend he had never gone anywhere but my husband put his foot down about that. However, he was OK with the name Ted although I call him Teddy because he really is one: he loves nothing more than...[read on]
Sarah-Kate Lynch lives part of the year on the wild west coast of New Zealand but travels as often as she can to the vineyards of Champagne, the streets of New York, and the hilltop towns of Tuscany.

Visit her website and blog, and read more about her latest novel, Dolci di Love.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Sarah-Kate Lynch & Ted.

--Marshal Zeringue