Monday, September 21, 2009

Jordan Christy's "How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World: The Art of Living with Style, Class, and Grace by Jordan Christy.

The entry begins:
I would be lying if I said I hadn't imagined How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World making it's debut on the big screen. I would also be lying if I said I hadn't already picked out my dress for the premiere, and carefully arranged the track numbers for the movie's corresponding soundtrack (floor-length Reem Acra; Sara Bareilles kicks off the album). Since the book is a non-fiction guidebook, it would have to be cleverly adapted by an excellent screenwriter in the vein of He's Just Not That Into You. We basically need to get Nora Ephron on the phone, asap. If she's too swamped, I'd like to have a chat with Tracey Jackson and see what she'd do with the storyline.

Anne Hathaway is the obvious choice for the leading role, given her Audrey-like features and real-life role model qualities. There would be a gaggle of...[read on]
Writers Read: Jordan Christy.

My Book, The Movie: How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World.

--Marshal Zeringue