Saturday, October 20, 2007

What is Judith Kelman reading?

The latest contributor to Writers Read: Judith Kelman, whose many books include The First Stone, Backward in High Heels, The Session, Every Step You Take, and Summer of Storms, 2001 winner of the 2002 Mary Higgins Clark Award for Best Suspense.

Her entry opens:
I'm an omnivorous reader (and eater). When asked what I like to read, my honest answer is: good writing. I welcome recommendations from like-minded bibliophiles, who often point me to gems I wouldn't otherwise unearth. With upwards of 195 thousand books published in this country every year, it takes a book-loving village. [read on]
Kelman's The First Stone (2007) is featured on three CftAR sites:

Visit Judith Kelman's website.

Writers Read: Judith Kelman.

--Marshal Zeringue