Sunday, September 30, 2018

Don Zolidis's "The Seven Torments of Amy and Craig," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Seven Torments of Amy and Craig (a Love Story) by Don Zolidis.

The entry begins:
This is so tricky, because I know it takes a few years to get a movie made, so I need to pick somebody younger than my main characters in order to make it remotely realistic. A particular pet peeve of mine is when everyone in a YA movie is clearly in their mid-twenties. Nobody looked like that in high school! So my current choice for the lead is Finn Wolfhard, who is sufficiently dorky and charismatic to pull off the lead in a rom-com about a Dungeons and Dragons playing nerd.

The female lead requires...[read on]
Visit Don Zolidis's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Seven Torments of Amy and Craig.

--Marshal Zeringue