Monday, December 18, 2017

C. Courtney Joyner's "Nemo Rising," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Nemo Rising by C. Courtney Joyner.

The entry begins:
Nemo Rising actually started as a screenplay, and has a long history as a script behind it. At one point, Hugh Bonneville of Downton Abbey was to play Nemo, with Hailey Atwill as the female lead, but the film didn’t come together, and I ultimately used my script as the outline for the book. There’s actually a chapter in the book that details a bit of this saga, along with some pages of the screenplay. It’s on the development trail yet again, and I’m hoping the novel will push a TV version – always my focus – into production. My Nemo now? Sean...[read on]
Visit C. Courtney Joyner's website.

My Book, The Movie: Nemo Rising.

--Marshal Zeringue