Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sharon Farrow's "Dying For Strawberries," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Dying For Strawberries by Sharon Farrow.

Her entry begins:
One of my hobbies is second guessing the casting choices of many movies and TV shows I watch. Suffice it to say, I picked the cast for Dying For Strawberries while writing the first draft of my book.

Sandra Bullock is my only choice for Marlee Jacob, the 30-year-old brunette owner of The Berry Basket shop. While Marlee is pretty, she is not Angelina Jolie gorgeous; few people are. And the attractive Sandra Bullock deserves the series’ starring role. Especially Sandra as she appears in Miss Congeniality: strong, funny, down to earth, sarcastic and smart. Marlee’s fiancé Ryan Zellar is another easy one to cast. Marlee actually mentions in the book that it’s ironic he is named Ryan since he’s a dead ringer for...[read on]
Visit Sharon Farrow's website.

The Page 69 Test: Dying For Strawberries.

Writers Read: Sharon Farrow.

My Book, The Movie: Dying For Strawberries.

--Marshal Zeringue