Saturday, October 01, 2016

Santa Montefiore's 6 best books

Santa Montefiore is the bestselling novelist whose books include Secrets Of The Lighthouse, The Beekeeper’s Daughter, The French Gardener, The Perfect Happiness, and The Mermaid Garden. One of her six best books, as shared at the Daily Express:
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO by Alexandre Dumas

My husband Sebag gave me this and I read it on honeymoon. I loved the adventure of him getting out of prison, finding treasure and seeking revenge, and touched by the ending because it hadn’t made him happy.
Read about another book on the list.

The Count of Monte Cristo is among Jessamy Taylor's ten top castles in fiction, Jonathan Kellerman's six favorite books, and John Mullan's ten best valets in literature.

The Page 69 Test: The Perfect Happiness.

The Page 69 Test: The Mermaid Garden.

My Book, The Movie: The Mermaid Garden.

--Marshal Zeringue