Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Gerald Elias's "Playing with Fire," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Playing With Fire by Gerald Elias.

The entry begins:
I refrain from naming a contemporary actor to portray Daniel Jacobus, the hero of my mystery series and newest novel, Playing With Fire, because when the blockbuster movie deal that will make my books famous comes through I want to be able to convince the star that I had him, and only him, in mind for the role all along.

Jacobus is unique. He’s crusty. He’s old. And he’s blind. A cantankerous violin teacher who yearns for seclusion. At the same time, deep down (way deep down at times) he has a heart of gold. Plus...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Gerald Elias's website.

Interview: Gerald Elias (October 2009).

Interview: Gerald Elias (November 2011).

Interview: Gerald Elias (June 2012).

The Page 69 Test: Devil's Trill.

The Page 69 Test: Danse Macabre.

My Book, The Movie: Devil's Trill and Danse Macabre.

The Page 69 Test: Death and the Maiden.

My Book, The Movie: Playing With Fire.

--Marshal Zeringue