Friday, August 26, 2016

Erik Storey's "Nothing Short of Dying," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Nothing Short of Dying by Erik Storey.

The entry begins:
If I were ever lucky enough to have a movie made of the book, the actor chosen for Clyde would depend greatly on the casting director’s mental image of him. I left his physical descriptions rather vague in order to let the readers become more involved. But, if I were to choose, I would go with Anson Mount, of Hell on Wheels fame, first. Next would either be Jason Momoa or Joe Manganiello.

My first pick for Allie would be Mila Kunis, especially after watching her performance in The Book of Eli. Next would either be Michelle...[read on]
Visit Erik Storey's website.

My Book, The Movie: Nothing Short of Dying.

--Marshal Zeringue