Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Virginia Baily's "Early One Morning," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Early One Morning by Virginia Baily.

The entry begins:
This is a work in progress and so far I have only managed to cast three of the main characters. I have however suggested minor parts to some young drama students I know if the book is ever made into a movie!

I have chosen Isabella Rossellini to play my main character, Chiara Ravello. She looks the part, dark-haired and elegant and is of mixed Italian heritage. She would be able to convey Chiara’s resilience and her vulnerability and also, whether she knows it or not, she already has a strong connection to the story. Her father Roberto Rossellini directed the 1945 film Rome, Open City, set in Rome during the German occupation, which helped inspire...[read on]
Learn more about Early One Morning at the publisher's website.

My Book, The Movie: Early One Morning.

--Marshal Zeringue