Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Robin Constantine's "The Promise of Amazing," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine.

The entry begins:
Casting questions always make me a little squirmy because the vision I have in my head might not match that of the reader and I wouldn’t want to spoil anyone else’s idea of what my characters look like! On the other hand, it’s great fun looking at pictures of actors – even though there’s never one person I think is the Grayson or Wren in my head, here are a few that come close…

Wren Caswell is someone you might not notice at first, but once you get to know her, you can’t help but be enchanted by her. She doesn’t like to draw attention to herself, but isn’t afraid of speaking out when the mood strikes. She’s more comfortable in jeans than a prom dress but she can pull off both looks and be a total knockout. Either Saorsie Ronan or Anna...[read on]
Visit Robin Constantine's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Promise of Amazing.

--Marshal Zeringue