Wednesday, June 03, 2015

J.T. Ellison's "What Lies Behind," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison.

The entry begins:
When I first developed Dr. Samantha Owens as a character, I always told people she looked like Natalie Portman. Before I spun her off into her own series, she was a character in my Taylor Jackson novels, so we’re talking almost a decade of mentally imagining this woman.

While I was writing What Lies Behind, I realized I was wrong. She doesn’t look like Natalie Portman. She looks like… Samantha. She has become so much her own person that I don’t need the prompt of a face to make her come alive.

It was an exciting revelation. So many of my characters have their own worlds, their own lives, and it’s easy to find people I think would...[read on]
Visit J.T. Ellison's website, or follow her on Twitter or Facebook.

The Page 69 Test: Edge of Black.

The Page 69 Test: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: What Lies Behind.

--Marshal Zeringue