Sunday, May 03, 2015

Tina Connolly's "Seriously Wicked," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly.

The entry begins:
I happen to think that Seriously Wicked would make the most delightful movie (along the lines of one of my old favorites, Teen Witch.) I can also easily imagine it as a funny TV series with new adventures in stopping megalomaniac witch Sarmine every week.

My heroine Cam! - I need someone who can believably go around stopping wicked witches and saving boys from demons, with a healthy sense of irony while doing it. I think Kiernan Shipka has been doing some really interesting work and might be fun.

Cute boy-band boy Devon – Okay, if I were casting this ten years ago I’d go with...[read on]
Visit Tina Connolly's website, blog, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Copperhead.

The Page 69 Test: Copperhead.

The Page 69 Test: Silverblind.

My Book, The Movie: Silverblind.

My Book, The Movie: Seriously Wicked.

--Marshal Zeringue