Monday, May 18, 2015

Nancy Thayer's "The Guest Cottage," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer.

The entry begins:
If The Guest Cottage were made into a movie, I’d cast Rosamund Pike as the lead woman, Sophie. I’ve watched Rosamund Pike act in many BBC series, and not only is she absolutely lovely, she has a sweetness about her in all her movements. I know she was wicked in Gone Girl, but that just proves what a great actress she is. Check her out in Pride and Prejudice.

For the lead actor, Trevor, I’d cast James Norton, who stars in the Grantchester series. He’s a tall hunk of a man, with the face of a slightly confused angel. Or I’d cast...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Nancy Thayer's website.

The Page 69 Test: Summer House.

The Page 69 Test: Beachcombers.

My Book, The Movie: Beachcombers.

Writers Read: Nancy Thayer.

My Book, The Movie: The Guest Cottage.

--Marshal Zeringue