Thursday, June 05, 2014

Eileen Brady's "Muzzled," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Muzzled by Eileen Brady.

The entry begins:
Piece of cake. I’d cast Meryl Streep as Dr. Kate Turner. When you read Muzzled you’ll know why. That’s Meryl at about 28 years old – think Kramer vs. Kramer. For Luke Gianetti, the handsome but out of reach (for now) police officer who is studying for his law degree, I’d like that handsome Irishman Colin Farrell. Of course, I’d have to do a little hasty rewrite and add an Irish ancestor into his family tree, but hey, it’s my movie, my screenplay.

I’ve got several eccentric characters in the book, such as the son of two English teachers, Henry James, a tattooed biker who loves to bake. Either Vin Diesel or...[read on]
Visit Eileen Brady's website.

The Page 69 Test: Muzzled.

My Book, The Movie: Muzzled.

--Marshal Zeringue