Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Michele Zackheim's "Last Train to Paris," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Last Train to Paris by Michele Zackheim.

The entry begins:
When I begin to write a book, I look for photographs of my characters on the Internet and in photograph archives. It takes a long time to do this research. I’m particular about finding the right faces to fire my imagination for the years that it takes to write a book. Once I’ve settled on the faces, I print the images. Since I’ll be looking at them for a long time, I keep them behind glass in pretty frames and arrange them on my desk.

If a movie were to be made of my latest book, Last Train to Paris, I would want...[read on]
Visit Michele Zackheim's website.

My Book, The Movie: Last Train to Paris.

--Marshal Zeringue