Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lamar Giles's "Fake ID," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Fake ID by Lamar Giles.

The entry begins:
It’s a little difficult for me to think of the perfect Fake ID cast for a couple of reasons. One, because my book is populated by teen leads, I’m not as familiar with age appropriate actors. Two, because my hero and heroine are teens of color, I’m afraid there’s a limited pool of known names. That being said, I’ll play a game of “What If.” What if I could cast the actor that immediately comes to mind and make him/her age appropriate for the role where needed (denoted by an asterisk)? Well, when you think of it that way:

Nick Pearson – Michael B. Jordan*
Reya Cruz – Francia Raisa*
Eli Cruz – Adam...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Lamar Giles's website, blog, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Fake ID by Lamar Giles.

--Marshal Zeringue