Monday, January 13, 2014

Alex Bledsoe's "He Drank, and Saw the Spider," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: He Drank, and Saw the Spider by Alex Bledsoe.

The entry begins:
In the past, I’ve mentioned that the ideal casting for Eddie LaCrosse, hero of He Drank, and Saw the Spider (and four preceding novels), would be Alien-era Tom Skerritt. Unfortunately, that isn’t possible. Over the years people have suggested many actors, from the obvious (Sean Bean, who doesn’t really seem to have the sense of humor for it) to the inexplicable (Keanu Reeves? Really?).

But as luck would have it, I recently stumbled across the perfect contemporary actor in an absolutely terrible movie.

I’d seen Jeffrey...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Alex Bledsoe's website and blog.

My Book, The Movie: Blood Groove.

The Page 69 Test: Burn Me Deadly.

The Page 69 Test: Wisp of a Thing.

Writers Read: Alex Bledsoe.

My Book, The Movie: He Drank, and Saw the Spider.

--Marshal Zeringue