Sunday, June 02, 2013

Meg Donohue's "All the Summer Girls," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: All the Summer Girls by Meg Donohue.

The entry begins:
I actually discuss (dream)casting the All the Summer Girls movie in a Q&A with my editor that appears in the back of the book. In it, I write about how difficult it is for me to pick actresses to fill my protagonists’ flip-flops. Still, it’s fun to try:

I’d like to see Kate, a straight-laced lawyer with a secret, played by Anna Kendrick. I think she’s a wonderful actress and could embody Kate’s mix of serious and sweet.

I’d pick Jessica...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Meg Donohue's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: How to Eat a Cupcake.

Writers Read: Meg Donohue (April 2012).

My Book, The Movie: How to Eat a Cupcake.

The Page 69 Test: All the Summer Girls.

Writers Read: Meg Donohue.

My Book, The Movie: All the Summer Girls.

--Marshal Zeringue