Thursday, April 26, 2012

J.T. Ellison's "A Deeper Darkness," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison.

The entry begins:
I’ve never started a book with a preconception of the actors who may play the parts in mind, but that wasn’t the case for A Deeper Darkness. I picked the actors before I wrote the story, mostly because it’s a new series for me, with lots of new characters, and I wanted the visuals for the main characters so I could more easily identify with them in the story. I took to Pinterest to build a board of the novel, complete with important images, and even more importantly, the cast. It’s an all-star, blockbuster group, but these were the people I was imagining as I wrote the story.

Dr. Samantha Owens – Natalie...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at J.T. Ellison's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: A Deeper Darkness.

Writers Read: J.T. Ellison.

My Book, The Movie: A Deeper Darkness.

--Marshal Zeringue