Saturday, March 19, 2011

Elizabeth Buchan's "Separate Beds," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Separate Beds by Elizabeth Buchan.

The entry begins:
They did make my novel, Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman into a film – to be precise, a CBS Primetime Drama with Christine Lahti as the lead, Rose. So, in that respect, I have been lucky.

For Separate Beds, I would lay siege to Kate Winslet to play Annie. Matt Damon for Tom (he gave such an ace performance in True Grit). Or Leonardo DiCaprio might like to reprise the pairing with Kate of Revolutionary Road – with the incentive that it is...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Elizabeth Buchan's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: Separate Beds.

Writers Read: Elizabeth Buchan.

My Book, The Movie: Separate Beds.

--Marshal Zeringue