Monday, August 14, 2023

Mark Pryor's "The Dark Edge of Night," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Dark Edge of Night: A Henri Lefort Mystery (Volume 2) by Mark Pryor.

The entry begins:
Detective Henri Lefort - Misha Collins. He's a brilliant actor, and I think would convey Henri's quirky and disrespectful sense of humor really well. But he also has kind of a brooding aura, so I could see him holding Henri's secrets behind his eyes.

Nicola Prehn - Bel Powley. I saw her in A Small Light and she made me cry half a dozen times. Incredible performances, episode after episode. Obviously she's beautiful, and she has a European look, so I would love to see her play Nicola.

Princess Marie Bonaparte -...[read on]
Visit Mark Pryor's website.

My Book, The Movie: Dominic.

Writers Reads: Mark Pryor (January 2018).

My Book, The Movie: Die Around Sundown.

Q&A with Mark Pryor.

My Book, The Movie: The Dark Edge of Night.

--Marshal Zeringue