Sunday, October 13, 2019

Nancy Richardson Fischer's "The Speed of Falling Objects," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Speed of Falling Objects by Nancy Richardson Fischer.

The entry begins:
Ahhhh, what author doesn’t imagine their book as a movie? For me, that comes before I write the first chapter! I see every novel I write unfold first as a movie and can even hear the underlying score.

The Speed of Falling Objects is a very cinematic story—A famous TV survivalist named Cougar, his timid 17-year-old daughter, Danny, and Gus, a teen movie idol, fly to the Amazon to film an episode of Cougar’s show. Their plane crashes in the rainforest leaving some dead, others injured. Who lives, lies, loves… dies? It’s a movie, right??? Please say yes!

So who would play the main characters...

Danger Danielle “Danny” Warren: I imagine Jennifer Lawrence in Winter’s Bone - one of my favorite movies of all time. Since JL is now too old to play 17 (sigh), my dream Danny would be an unknown actress with JL’s incredible acting ability. She’d have to be unafraid of bugs, deadly spiders, venomous snakes and scorpions as this book is set in the Amazon rainforest!

Cougar Warren: My dream Cougar is...[read on]
Visit Nancy Richardson Fischer's website.

Writers Read: Nancy Richardson Fischer.

My Book, The Movie: The Speed of Falling Objects.

--Marshal Zeringue