Friday, March 20, 2015

Cindy Callaghan's "Lost in Paris," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Lost in Paris by Cindy Callaghan.

The entry begins:
My first book Just Add Magic is being made into Amazon Original TV series. I just adore the girls that are cast in that show. I would love to have all of them star in the Lost in Paris movie. And, or course, all of the tweens in my hometown!

There is a band in the book. I would love for One Direction to play those parts. We’ll all have to travel to Paris, probably on a private plane. And we’ll all stay together in a hotel that is just like the quaint Hotel de Paris in the novel.

For the adult male Etienne, obviously Mark...[read on]
Visit Cindy Callaghan's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Writers Read: Cindy Callaghan.

The Page 69 Test: Lost in Paris.

My Book, The Movie: Lost in Paris.

--Marshal Zeringue