Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Sam Cabot's "Blood of the Lamb," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Blood of the Lamb by Sam Cabot.

The entry begins:
When I first thought of the characters of Livia Pietro and Thomas Kelly I had actors in mind to play them (that is, in the ideal, fantasy adaptation of the novel that was already showing in my head). I thought someone like Ewan McGregor or a Philip Seymour Hoffman would be great as the Jesuit priest Thomas Kelly. Unfortunately both McGregor and Hoffman have played priests in previous films (McGregor in Angels & Demons and Seymour Hoffman in Doubt). For Livia Pietro my dream actors would be Angelica...[read on]
Sam Cabot is the pseudonym of Carlos Dews and S.J. Rozan.

Follow Sam Cabot on Facebook, and learn more about Blood of the Lamb at the publisher's website.

The Page 69 Test: Blood of the Lamb.

My Book, The Movie: Blood of the Lamb.

--Marshal Zeringue