Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shamron Moore's "Hollywood Strip," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Hollywood Strip by Shamron Moore.

The entry begins:
The two most important qualities an actress should possess in order to portray Callie Lambert is a.) vulnerability and b.) a sense of humor. When I first saw Emma Stone in Crazy, Stupid, Love, I was impressed with her comedic timing and the fact that she’s an incredibly well-rounded actress. For these reasons, she gets my vote as Hollywood Strip’s leading lady. Looks wise, she isn’t spot-on, but I value attitude more than physical resemblance.

Evan Marquardt is a blend of charm and smarm. He has the morals of a wolf, but he’s so handsome and charismatic, it’s easy to forget how self-centered he is. You cannot help but be sucked into his web--and he weaves a very seductive web. I picture Robin...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Shamron Moore's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Hollywood Strip.

--Marshal Zeringue