Sunday, December 09, 2012

William C. Dietz's "Andromeda's Fall," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Andromeda's Fall by William C. Dietz.

The entry begins:
Although Andromeda starts out as a party girl (think Paris Hilton with brains) she's forced to deal with robotic assassins, survive boot camp on a dangerous planet, and learn to kill. So the actress who plays the main character has to be tough and capable of being a bad ass. Oh, and she's blond... So I'm thinking Uma Thurman. Anyone who can make me want to watch Kill Bill three times has got the right stuff. Yes, I know she isn't 25 anymore, but in case attitude trumps age. I think she can pull it off.

And for Desmond Larkin, Andromeda's muscular sidekick, the beefed up version of Chris...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at William C. Dietz's website.

The Page 69 Test: Andromeda's Fall.

My Book, The Movie: Andromeda's Fall.

--Marshal Zeringue