Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cyn Balog's "Touched," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Touched by Cyn Balog.

The entry begins:
I know of authors who cut out pictures of famous actors and actresses so they can better understand what their characters look like. I'm not one of those people, as I've slowly come to learn that readers care less about the color of one's hair and eyes than what makes a character tick. In selecting characters for my movie, I'd love to find characters who are actually young, since the two main characters are 16 and 17. The viewpoint character, Nick, has led a very sheltered life, so there is a lot of innocence there. I see him looking like the young actor David Lambert. The main female character, Taryn, who has a little more worldly experience, would be Chloƫ...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Cyn Balog's website.

My Book, The Movie: Touched.

--Marshal Zeringue