Monday, February 06, 2012

Bill Fitzhugh's "The Exterminators," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Exterminators by Bill Fitzhugh.

The entry begins:
My first novel, Pest Control, started life as a screenplay that every studio in Los Angeles rejected. After I turned it into a novel, Warner Brothers bought the rights and paid several people to turn it back into a screenplay and then didn't bother to make it. And now, I've just published the sequel, The Exterminators. Warner Brothers owns the rights to the characters to this too. Back in 1991 when my then screenwriting partner and I were writing the script, we had Billy...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Bill Fitzhugh's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Exterminators.

My Book, The Movie: The Exterminators.

--Marshal Zeringue