Saturday, August 17, 2024

Adam Mitzner's "The Brothers Kenney," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Brothers Kenney by Adam Mitzner.

The entry begins:
The Brothers Kenney begins with Sean Kenney as low as I can imagine a person – estranged from his family and nearly homeless. But it wasn’t always the case, as Sean was once upon a time a world-class 1,500 meters runner.

An actor taking on the role of Sean would have to embody both extremes, and therefore I think it might be the most challenging acting role for any character I’ve written. Robert Pattinson could do the part justice, and I do love a good Batman crossover. Speaking of which, Jared Leto is a bit old, but he looks like a former track star too, and played the Joker too.

There are three strong female characters in the book: Sean’s girlfriend, Rachel, his ex-wife, Meghan, and his sister, Katie.

Rachel is the prom queen who still looks the part in her mid-thirties. Jennifer Lawrence, Alexandra Daddario, or...[read on]
Visit Adam Mitzner's website.

The Page 69 Test: A Conflict of Interest.

My Book, The Movie: A Conflict of Interest.

The Page 69 Test: A Case of Redemption.

My Book, The Movie: A Case of Redemption.

The Page 69 Test: Losing Faith.

My Book, The Movie: Losing Faith.

The Page 69 Test: A Matter of Will.

My Book, the Movie: A Matter of Will.

My Book, The Movie: The Perfect Marriage.

The Page 69 Test: The Perfect Marriage.

Q&A with Adam Mitzner.

Writers Read: Adam Mitzner (May 2023).

My Book, The Movie: Love Betrayal Murder.

The Page 69 Test: Love Betrayal Murder.

My Book, The Movie: The Brothers Kenney.

--Marshal Zeringue