Monday, March 08, 2021

Coffee with a canine: Mark Edward Langley & Lady Cora

Featured at Coffee with a Canine: Mark Edward Langley & Lady Cora.

The author on how he and Lady Cora were united, and the inspiration for her name:
How were you and Lady Cora united?

After our first dog Denny Crane--named after you know who--crossed he rainbow bridge, it was a while before my wife and could get another family member. It took about five years, I believe, before we missed having that unconditional love around. That’s when we started looking and found Lady Cora.

How did your dog get her name?

As you might guess, my wife and I love Downton Abbey, so...[read on]
Visit Mark Edward Langley's website.

My Book, The Movie: Death Waits in the Dark.

Coffee with a Canine: Mark Edward Langley & Lady Cora.

--Marshal Zeringue