Friday, February 22, 2019

Jo Perry's "Dead Is Beautiful," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Dead is Beautiful by Jo Perry.

About the book, from the publisher:
In case your readers don't know, my protagonists are a murdered man and a dead dog he encounters in the afterlife.

That said, being alive should not disqualify any human (or canine actors) from the parts. I have always thought that Jonah Hill before he lost weight would have made a perfect Charles, but now that he's slim, I nominate...[read on]
Visit Jo Perry's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Jo Perry & Lola and Lucy.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Better.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Better.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Best.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Best.

My Book, The Movie: Dead Is Good.

The Page 69 Test: Dead Is Good.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Beautiful.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Beautiful.

--Marshal Zeringue