Sunday, November 18, 2018

Rosemary Simpson's "Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets: A Gilded Age Mystery #3 by Rosemary Simpson.

The entry begins:
I have to admit that I rarely picture an actor playing any of the characters I develop in the Gilded Age Mystery series. I think that's because I know them so well and have such a clear picture of them in my head that they don't closely resemble any real individuals. I've also seen enough film adaptations of novels I've enjoyed, and some I haven't, to realize that no matter how good the actor's portrayal, it can never match the scene I imagined as I read the book. That's the beauty of...[read on]
Visit Rosemary Simpson's website.

My Book, The Movie: Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets.

--Marshal Zeringue