Monday, April 18, 2016

Stephanie Kate Strohm's "The Taming of the Drew," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Taming of the Drew by Stephanie Kate Strohm.

The entry begins:
There is only one sassy redhead for me, and that sassy redhead is Emma Stone. I love her voice and her brilliant comic timing. I think she would make a perfect Cass. Plus, she seems like she was totally a drama dork. She probably crushed the role of Beatrice in her high school production of Much Ado About Nothing. Emma Stone is a banter queen, and this book is nothing but banter. I bet she’d also come up with some awesome improv. (See Emma? I’m open to collaboration!) Personally, I find her...[read on]
Visit Stephanie Kate Strohm's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Taming of the Drew.

My Book, The Movie: The Taming of the Drew.

--Marshal Zeringue