Monday, February 01, 2016

Adrian Magson's "The Locker," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Locker: A Novel of Suspense by Adrian Magson.

The entry begins:
Like most writers, I do fantasise a little (well, a lot) about this subject.

I didn’t have to think too hard about who might play Ruth Gonzales, because the actress I had in mind – Nicola Walker – had already played another Ruth, this one a member of MI5, in pooks [US title: MI-5]. I’m not sure which came first – the actress or the name - or maybe they came together, colliding in my brain in a happy coincidence. But I instantly saw her as the capable, unflashy (sorry, Nicola – no offence) and relentless former British soldier and cop, now investigator for Cruxys Solutions.

The male half of the partnership, Andy Vaslik, ex-Dept of Homeland Security agent, slim, neat, watchful and self-contained, I saw as...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Adrian Magson's website.

The Page 69 Test: Tracers.

The Page 69 Test: Deception.

The Page 69 Test: The Locker.

Writers Read: Adrian Magson.

My Book, The Movie: The Locker.

--Marshal Zeringue