Monday, February 29, 2016

Grant Bywaters's "The Red Storm," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Red Storm: A Mystery by Grant Bywaters.

The entry begins:
I modeled the appearance of my detective William Fletcher off of 1960s heavyweight champion Sonny Liston. Liston was a freak of nature. He had 15 inch fists, which were so big they didn’t fit into standard boxing gloves.

So the actor I could see handling the physical aspects of Fletcher would have been a younger Laurence Fishburne. I’m referring to Fishburne around the time he played Morpheus in the first Matrix movie.

For Bill Storm, the sadistic criminal acquaintance from Fletcher’s past, is an easy one, Jeff....[read on]
Learn more about The Red Storm at the publisher's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Red Storm.

My Book, The Movie: The Red Storm.

--Marshal Zeringue