Friday, November 13, 2015

J. S. Law's "Tenacity," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Tenacity by J. S. Law.

The entry begins:
Who would play Dan? Honestly, if it were a movie, I’d say Jennifer Lawrence would absolutely nail the part; she’s far and away one of the most talented actors/actresses in the world and her performance in American Hustle, particularly, was just outstanding. I think she’d bring exactly the right blend of power and confidence to the role, but still show the vulnerabilities in Dan’s character.

I think Jack Nicholson as The Old Man would bounce off of Jennifer perfectly and it would be a real war between these two powerful characters. The way he played his part in A Few Good Men would really...[read on]
Visit J. S. Law's website.

My Book, The Movie: Tenacity.

--Marshal Zeringue