Monday, November 02, 2015

Charlie Price's "Dead Investigation," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Dead Investigation by Charlie Price.

The entry begins:
Years ago I had a chance work with a parapsychologist in NYC who entertained and educated me with marvelous and incredible stories: a ghost that walks knee-deep in a Scottish castle, a clairvoyant woman able to help a family find a missing father, teenage girls who were so energetically upset that objects would fly off the warehouse shelves where they worked. (Poltergeist phenomena.) Later, a teenaged girl my daughter’s age was kidnapped in my community and I lay awake at night wanting to find her and bring her home. In the end, I needed a clairvoyant character like Murray to help me.

Making my book into a film I’d like Murray (the alienated boy who takes refuge in a cemetery and talks to the dead) to be played by Robert...[read on]
Visit Charlie Price's website.

My Book, The Movie: Dead Investigation.

--Marshal Zeringue