Friday, February 13, 2015

Michael Morse's "Mr. Wilson Makes it Home," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Mr. Wilson Makes It Home: How One Little Dog Brought Us Hope, Happiness, and Closure by Michael Morse.

The entry begins:
Mr. Wilson Makes it Home began as a dog rescue story but became kind of a love story between two complex people surviving a thirty year (so far) relationship. The main characters are My Wife, Myself and Our Dog, Mr. Wilson. The book is comprised of three parts, The Past, The Present and The Future.

If my book is made into a movie:

My Wife will be played by Evangeline Lilly, who also was Kate on Lost, as well as the Elf Tauriel in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and The Desolation of Smaug. Kate (as I will always think of Evangeline as,) like my wife, Cheryl has the ability to drive me wild with desire, make me crazy, fill me with dread and convince me that there is absolutely nothing on earth as mysterious, charming, frustrating and capable as a good woman.

Myself has to be played by Will...[read on]
Visit the Mr. Wilson Makes it Home blog.

Coffee with a Canine: Michael Morse & Mr. Wilson.

My Book, The Movie: Mr. Wilson Makes It Home.

--Marshal Zeringue