Friday, January 16, 2015

Becky Masterman's "Fear the Darkness," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Fear the Darkness: Brigid Quinn Series #2 by Becky Masterman.

The entry begins:
People ask me, are you Brigid Quinn? Is her husband Carlo DiForenza based on your husband? If you've read either books in my series, starting with Rage Against the Dying and followed up by Fear the Darkness, you might wonder if we match the characters of a beautiful, sexy, strong, retired FBI agent and her handsome, sexy, super smart, ex-Catholic priest husband. I rather like us the way we are, but I don't think I would cast us for the movie roles. I'm thinking more Jamie...[read on]
Learn more about Fear the Darkness at Becky Masterman's website.

My Book, The Movie: Rage Against the Dying.

The Page 69 Test: Rage Against the Dying.

My Book, The Movie: Fear the Darkness.

--Marshal Zeringue