Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Shannon Stoker's "The Alliance," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Alliance by Shannon Stoker.

The entry begins:
First off I have to say I change my mind on this topic a lot. Who I imagined during the first draft of The Registry is very different from who I imagined when I wrote The Alliance and I’m sure they will change again.

Mia – She is described as beautiful, so I would have to cast Cara Delevinge, who I think is probably the most beautiful woman in the world.

Andrew – I have the hardest time imagining him. I don’t think I have one particular actor in mind, but when I was first writing The Registry I pictured Shiloh Fernandez. Multiple people have told me they picture Liam...[read on]
Visit Shannon Stoker's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Shannon Stoker & Nucky.

Writers Read: Shannon Stoker.

The Page 69 Test: The Alliance.

My Book, The Movie: The Alliance.

--Marshal Zeringue