Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kim Boykin's "Palmetto Moon," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Palmetto Moon by Kim Boykin.

The entry begins:
I think and write cinematically, so this isn't the first time I've daydreamed about Palmetto Moon, the movie. Vada Hadley is a gorgeous bubble headed blonde on the surface, but underneath all that fluff beats the heart of a very smart and funny Audrey Hepburn. When I see the hero, Frank Darling, in my head, I see an actor many may not know or remember. Big, tall, gorgeous Paul Newman. Please note that Frank is at least six inches taller than Paul, so we're stretching him a bit.

There is a rather unconventional love story between Vada's friends Claire and Reggie.If we're sticking with Hollywood of Yesteryear, I'm going with...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Kim Boykin's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Wisdom of Hair.

My Book, The Movie: The Wisdom of Hair.

Coffee with a Canine: Kim Boykin & Wylie, Molly and Toby.

Writers Read: Kim Boykin.

The Page 69 Test: Palmetto Moon.

My Book, The Movie: Palmetto Moon.

--Marshal Zeringue