Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Jordan Dane's "Crystal Fire," the movie

The current feature at My Book, The Movie: Crystal Fire by Jordan Dane.

The entry begins:
It’s always fun to imagine your book on the big screen. The Hunted series (Indigo Awakening & Crystal Fire) had me searching the Internet for faces to inspire me. Here are a few:

Gabriel Stewart – is eighteen and has a faint British accent. He’s tall and well-built, with long hair and intense eyes. He looks like a rocker and wears T-shirts from local rock bands in LA. Gabriel is the most powerful Crystal child. In Crystal Fire, he’ll face horrific moral challenges as the young rebel leader in charge of training teens to fight.

Actor Landon Liboiron has been an inspiration to me for a long time. I love this guy.

Rayne Darby – is a spunky, emancipated minor at seventeen. Her parents died and left her older sister Mia to deal with the family money, trust funds, and the aftermath of caring for...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Jordan Dane's website and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Crystal Fire.

--Marshal Zeringue