Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Caroline Leavitt's "Is This Tomorrow," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt.

The entry begins:
Ah, my book, the movie. As someone who has had numerous film options that all fell apart (for three days Madonna was considering my novel Into Thin Air as her directorial debut, and then she decided to go on tour instead! For one day at Sundance, Vera Farmiga was considering Pictures of You before she was offered an HBO series!) this question has special meaning for me. I actually wrote the script for my latest novel, Is This Tomorrow, and it made the finals at Sundance last year. (Close, but not close enough, sigh.)

But I haven’t given up! I want James...[read on]
View the trailer for Is This Tomorrow, and learn more about the book and author at Caroline Leavitt's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: Pictures of You.

My Book, the Movie: Pictures of You.

Writers Read: Caroline Leavitt (January 2011).

Writers Read: Caroline Leavitt.

The Page 69 Test: Is This Tomorrow.

My Book, The Movie: Is This Tomorrow.

--Marshal Zeringue