Monday, May 13, 2013

Bridget Siegel's "Domestic Affairs," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Domestic Affairs: A Campaign Novel by Bridget Siegel.

The entry begins:
I imagine every author pictures their novel making it to the big screen. Add on my lifelong dream of being an actress and you have got yourself one heck of a daydreaming author. And while my self-recording of the audiobook proved it can be performed as a one woman play, I think we can all agree that's a show better left undone. In the real world I'd get a casting director extraordinaire like Dani Super but in my oft visited dream world here's my wish list...

(I know I picked more than one for some, but I figured if I'm going to dream I might as well go all out, and well, I did narrow each category down from the 20 I started off with.)

Screenwriters - Shonda Rhimes and Aaron Sorkin. Any politico's dream screenwriters. A mix of The Newsroom and Scandal? Need I say more?


Directors - Rob...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Bridget Siegel's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Domestic Affairs.

--Marshal Zeringue