Monday, March 11, 2013

Patricia Dunn's "Rebels by Accident," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Rebels by Accident by Patricia Dunn.

The entry begins:
Before the book was finished, I could imagine it on screen.

I gave a lot of thought to who would play the two main characters in by book. I think Summer Bishil would be wonderful as Mariam. She was in the movie Towelhead, about an Arab American girl who is dealing with, well, let’s just say, a lot.

Of course, she was the same age as my character is, when she did the movie in 2007 and now may be too old for the part, but I think she’s wonderful.

If I was given free rein, I would use the actress who plays...[read on]
Learn more about Rebels by Accident at Patricia Dunn's website.

My Book, The Movie: Rebels by Accident.

--Marshal Zeringue