Saturday, October 01, 2011

Stephanie Chong's "Where Demon’s Fear To Tread," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Where Demon’s Fear To Tread by Stephanie Chong.

The entry, which is reposted courtesy of Fiction Vixen, begins:
The Heroine: Serena St. Clair

Guardian angel and yoga teacher Serena St. Clair left her own human life at just twenty-three years old. Now returned to earth to guide humans, Serena is innocent, gentle and full of optimism.

I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence in this role. She’s such a talented actor, and was superb in Winter’s Bone. I can’t wait to see her as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games. I love those books.

Alternatively, Rosie...[read on]
View the Where Demon’s Fear To Tread trailer.

Learn more about the book and author at Stephanie Chong's website, blog, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Where Demon’s Fear To Tread.

--Marshal Zeringue