Friday, October 07, 2011

Dave Zeltserman's "A Killer's Essence," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: A Killer's Essence by Dave Zeltserman.

The entry begins:
Last month I signed a film deal for A Killer's Essence, and these are
my thoughts on the casting and in no way reflect what the film company might be planning. In fact, I'm going to cheat with a couple of the actresses by picking them at a specific age.

Stan Green : Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Bambi : a 25 year-old Marisa Tomei
Zachary Lynch : Jesse...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Dave Zeltserman's website and blog.

My Book, The Movie: Small Crimes.

The Page 69 Test: Pariah.

The Page 69 Test: Outsourced.

Writers Read: Dave Zeltserman (February 2011).

My Book, The Movie: Outsourced.

The Page 69 Test: A Killer's Essence.

Writers Read: Dave Zeltserman.

My Book, The Movie: A Killer's Essence.

--Marshal Zeringue