Friday, October 28, 2011

J.T. Ellison's "Where All the Dead Lie," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Where All the Dead Lie by J.T. Ellison.

The entry begins:
For years, I’ve been trying not to answer this question. I’ve put it out there for my readers to comment on, not wanting to influence that psychic connection people have with fictional characters. I’ve always felt that if I tell you what Taylor Jackson looks like to me, it may alter your reading of the novel.

I’ve come to change my mind on that, mostly because I’ve finally seen a few actresses who I think could successfully interpret the character. So much of Taylor Jackson is physical – and I’d love to see that physicality explored on the screen. I was very surprised to realize that Blake Lively is probably as close to Taylor in my mind as a real person could be. I’d always thought of her as Charlize Theron, but Charlize is...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at J.T. Ellison's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: All the Pretty Girls.

The Page 99 Test: 14.

The Page 69 Test: 14.

The Page 99 Test: Judas Kiss.

The Page 69 Test: The Cold Room.

The Page 69 Test: So Close the Hand of Death.

Writers Read: J.T. Ellison.

The Page 69 Test: Where All the Dead Lie.

My Book, The Movie: Where All the Dead Lie.

--Marshal Zeringue